The Historical Lisbon Downtown Private Walking Tour + Jewish Quarter (3h), will provide you an overview of the old Lisbon History, including Jewish Highlights, along with a historical visit to Lisbon downtown and the massive earthquake that destroyed Lisbon in 1755. This is the perfect walking tour of Lisbon to learn more about the Jewish Heritage of the city in a morning or afternoon private tour. Learn from our experienced local guide, the history of the Jewish in Lisbon, dated centuries ago, even before Portugal was a nation. You will get an experienced local private guide with your tour, providing you guiding around the major sights of Lisbon. Learn also what happened after the big earthquake that destroyed all Lisbon downtown back in 1755.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON
The Historical Lisbon Downtown Private Walking Tour + Jewish Highlights (3h), will provide you an overview of the old Lisbon, including Jewish Highlights, along with a historical visit to Lisbon downtown and the massive earthquake that destroyed Lisbon in 1755.
Although the itinerary can be adjusted during the day, to make shorter or longer stops, this is the standard itinerary:
During the day we will pass by different attractions and stop for pictures.
* Times on each stop may vary, depending on group pace and preferences, since all our tours are private.
* Admission fees and lunch/meals are not included.
English Speaking Tour Guide
Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
Full Insurance mandatory by law
Admission Fees for Attractions
Meals / Personal Expenses / Transportation
CANCELLATION POLICY (Updated)
* We have a flexible worry-free cancellation policy for your comfort – BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE:
– We know plans can change and we accept changes to the original booking for another day, if we have availability, without any extra charge.
– In case the trip needs to be canceled/postponed/rescheduled, the customer will be able to use the FULL amount paid, which will be available as:
1) Full Refund, back into the same card used to book the tour/transfer;
2) Full amounts paid, to be used as a future credit, to be used within 5 years’ time with our company, for any tours/transfers booked.
For any refund requests, please email customer service at [email protected]
* Cancellations are available up to 7 days prior to the tour starting.
* Cancellation less than 7 days before tour date: no refund
* No show: no restitution / payment in full
* Tickets for Events or Attractions are non-refundable
* Hotel reservations are fully refundable according to hotel policies.
* Cruise ship tours are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason cruise ship doesn’t dock in Lisbon.
* Airport transfers are 100% refundable anytime if for any reason the flight doesn’t land in Lisbon.
* In case you are unable to travel for medical reasons, last-minute flight cancellations, delays, all amounts are refundable at any moment, or used for future trips.
Duration: Half-day (Aprox 3h)
(We accept less duration of the tours to fit your needs, adapting the itinerary accordingly – please let us know before/after booking)
Departure times: Daily at 9AM and 2PM at Rossio Square (Reservation mandatory)
Flexible start and end time for cruise ship passengers
Departure point: Rossio Square, in front of the statue of King Pedro IV (Reservation mandatory)
– 475EUR Per Group (PRIVATE TOUR – up to 6 guests)
Tour Language: This tour is available everyday in English. Other languages only per request (French,Spanish and Portuguese)
* This is a private tour and prepared for Half-Day (around 3h)
* Single travelers are accepted on all our private tours, paying the group price.
* Check in is recommended at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time
* Prices, times and itineraries are subject to change without prior notice